Saturday, March 12, 2011

USPS

It's been a whole month since I've been in nyc, and a couple of weeks since I lasted posted something back home - but that was from another city. With limited time before or after work to get around to finally posting this, decided to go out on a early sat morning.


Located the nearest the postal office, and it wasn't too far away. It was massively large - and i'm pretty sure it was built quite a while ago. I do love the architecture here of the federal buildings I must say. Supposedly photos aren't allowed inside federal buildings (which I only just found out), but did manage to take a few shots inside. Probably best I don't post them up...

I am surprised that the post office is open at 8:15am on a SATURDAY morning... Though I guess this doesn't apply to all of the stores, but at least I know where to go when I need to post more things =)

I did get a shot of the stamps I bought. Kinda annoying that after I bought the stamps, I had to affix and then take it to another place to get it sent off - why couldn't they all do that together at the counter?? =/


Anyways... hope you receive it soon and like this more! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment